- This event has passed.
Let’s Go Kayaking & Canoeing , right here in the City of Toronto – Guided Two Hour Humber River Scenic Adventure !
July 7, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pm$56.42 – $56.44
Let’s Go Kayaking and Canoeing, no experience required, great for those who enjoy nature, the great outdoors and meeting good people.
The Humber River is a slow moving scenic river, right here in out City of Toronto. The wildlife that we often see includes deer, beaver, turtles, ducks, geese, swans, blue herons, night herons, green herons, egrets, cormorants, muskrat, mink and many types of fish. People often say ” I can believe that we are still in the City “.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Knowledgable Guides to instruct you and be with you all the time that you are on the water
- a kayak or a tandem kayak or a canoe w/ paddles
- Paddling Instruction before the event and while on the water
- PFD ( Life Jacket )
- Fun People to enjoy the paddle with
- 9:25am. we meet in the Lobby of the Old Mill TTC Subway Station. Once we are all together, we walk the 5 minutes to the Humber River paddling location on the west bank of the Humber River, below the Old Mill Subway Station. Plenty of parking available for those that choose to drive. Free parking under the subway line. If you are driving you can meet us at the subway station or you can meet us on the west bank of the Humber River, below the subway line, by the Kayak and Canoe Rental Tent.