« All Events
Collingwood Escape – – WASAGA BEACH AND SCENIC CAVES w/ optional amazing Zip Line
August 24 @ 8:00 am - 6:30 pm $25. – $89.34
Early Bird Special Price $79.95 + tax ( Reg. Price $89.95 + tax when 25 people have booked ), so book soon & save !
Our Collingwood Escape is one of our most popular day trips – great contrasts and great value and lots of FUN!
BEACH & MOUNTAIN – You don’r have to decide!
Don’t miss it
We will be traveling to the WATER and the MOUNTAINS all in one FUN day!
Have you been to Wasaga Beach? Did you know it is the longest fresh water beach in the world?
We drive to WASAGA BEACH – where we will have time to swim, walk the beaches or head to a cafe for a cool one and people watch. Bring a snack or packed lunch or buy from one of the concession stands. We will be at Beach 1 which has all facilities including restaurants and change room facilities.
You wont have to worry about parking and the cost ($35.00) as we will be dropped off directly on the beach! Next the mountains! .
We drive along the shores of Georgian Bay and visit the Scenic Caves Nature Adventure. The views are spectacular so bring your camera!
At the Scenic Caves you will find that
1) One of Canada’s “great natural wonders
2) The Self-guided walking trails through caves and caverns were carved millions of years ago by glacial ice
3) There is a historic village site, home of the “Deer Tribe” of the Petun First Nations people
4) There are Eighteen unique geological rock features
5) You will view Numerous spectacular lookouts with panoramic views of 10,000 square kilometers of Georgian Bay
6)They are situated at the highest point of the Niagara Escarpment, set in one of Canada’s sixteen UNESCO biosphere reserves
7) The Suspension Bridge (very easy – If I can do it YOU can do it). Features
8) A 420′ suspension footbridge- it’s Southern Ontario’s longest suspension footbridge
9) Lined by a wire fence with handrail, it is wide enough for two people to walk side by side.
10) 25 meters above the valley, savour spectacular views of Georgian Bay and the surrounding countryside
11) amazing optional THUNDERBIRD TWIN ZIP LINE only $25 tax included.
NOTE – CLOSED TOE SHOES (RUNNERS – GYM SHOES) are MANDATORY for the Caves Walk – you will not be allowed into the facility without them. No sandals or opened toed shoes.
7:55 am Keele TTC Subway Station, at the front of station.
8:25 am Yonge/York Mills NE corner on York Mills by the York Mills TTC Subway Stn.
8:55 am Vaughan – MTO Parking Lot Highway 7 and #400
HOW DO I PAY – you pay online right here using your PayPal account or Credit Card.
WHATS INCLUDED ion
-Return transportation on fun school bus with washroom
-Visit to Wasaga Beach
-Visit to the Scenic Caves including admission costs to the Caves and Suspension Bridge and taxes
-Bus Driver Gratuity
No refunds but space is transferable. We go rain or shine with appropriate substitution.
PHOTO CONTEST on every Adventure Bus trip you can WIN Adventure Bus Gift Cards of $5’s & $10’s & $50 dollar WON on EVERY TRIP !
$50 Gift Certificate for BEST PICTURE
$10 Gift Certificate for BEST SELFIE
$10 Gift Certificate for Best GROUP PICTURE
$5 Gift Certificate for a GREAT PICTURES
Only ONE Gift Certificate / Voucher Code can be used to book each event.